First blog of the year - no pressure ;)

I hope you're well.

I'm excited to be blogging again after having a long extended break off blogger but by the grace of God, i'll be writing again periodically. I'm personally hoping that this blog will inspire people to take their walk with God more seriously and to encourage and inspire people to give themselves unto  Him. A life surrendered basically.

Where have i been you may ask? That's a good question.

Well as you may have guessed, i've graduated from university and i live in London. Since leaving university,i had what i called a 'wilderness experience'. As mentioned in my previous blog entries, i spent a lot of my time serving and whilst it was amazing, i also had my struggles which ended up discouraging me which basically meant i fell of the scene. However during that time i saw the faithfulness of God in a profound way. Perhaps i may share more about this at a later stage if that encourages someone?

I'd like to give this blog entry short and sweet but ultimately i hope this blog inspires and encourages. I still passionately believe God still continues to do wonderful and glorious things in this country and believe that the best is yet to come.







Comments

Popular Posts