2017
You'll be hearing from me ;)


Comments

  1. Hello Jennifer. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am so glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post and know more about you being a normal girl trying to change her world for Jesus. Looking forward to visit your blog post in future as you post. I am truly blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 37 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest ofpoor live. We also encourage young and the and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai tow ork with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends as you desire to change the world for Jesus to come and change the lives of the people for Christ. I am sure it will be a very thrilling and a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richerest blessings on you, your family and friends and also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered New year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts