Jesus my rock in the tough times

Hello Amazing people!

Despite the circumstances, situations and stuff occuring in my own personal life, i know that God has been consistent and for past few weeks i have been learning alot about myself and my identity in Christ.


So a quick update.  I have returned back to university and i am still serving in leadership which basically means i still help run one of the Christian societies on campus which is amazing. Campus ministry in the UK and abroad is very important. It is a great way to meet and engage with other students who are at that 'discovery' phase in their life, so please be praying for that.

I more in love with Church, especially my local church and people more than i have ever been.  Also despite the setbacks, challenges and my many moments of tears and fustration, i'm finding that
i am starting to enjoy what i am doing more. So you may have figured, that i care about students and i want to see them have a personal relationship with Jesus. I have to put my ego and selfishness aside.

Its not about the stages, lights or popularity but its about Christ being at the centre.

I have been reading a verse this week with friends. Matthew 7:25

"The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock."


By the way, on a completely different note, i have asked one of my friends to 'check up on me' sometimes in terms of me reading my Bible. I pray and read my Bible often but i know that i need to be way more disciplined in it.  I want to be able to know the Word of God and apply it to my life.

So Matthew 7:25. I love it because it shows me that when you build your life on the Rock who is Jesus, you won't fail. All other things are sand. People need to understand that the rain will come down in our lives and situations will arise and things will be blown at us from all directions but we won't fall because we are founded on Jesus. Praise God that Jesus is a strong foundation and the only solid One in this world. Where would we be without Him?

I will be blogging more...

Much much love

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts