More notes on prayer...
- There are different types of Prayer: Prayer of supplication, prayer of faith, prayer of intercession and prayer of thanksgiving ( 1 Timothy 2:1-4)
- Prayer is an act of faith and an act of humility
- (Matthew 6:5-13) is the ‘model’ Prayer
- Trust in God when you pray and remember that all is in His hand- He knows your requests before you ask and God’s got your back! He’s always there for you.
- It’s not about how loud, fast or long you pray- it’s the heart that counts.
- Waiting on God even in Prayer may not be easy but when things happen in His time it’s the right time
- Waiting on God develops patience and your character- just trust in Him and let Him do what He does best.
Doing things For the Glory of God...
Based on Scripture:
1 Corinthians 10:31 (New King James Version)
31 Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
Some points mentioned
• When you do things for God you find yourself doing
things with an excellence, open heartedly and willingly
• When you let God use you in situations you're making Him shine through you so hopefully others can see.
Matthew 5:14-16 (New King James Version)
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.
• Be faithful in all you do and give it 100%- You will be surprised at the doors opened that faithfulness brings.
• When you do things with a passionate/willing heart it’s a reflection of Gods Character (Lets others see so that people can glorify your Father who is in Heaven)
This is one of my favourite scriptures and brings me so much joy, i pray you guys will meditate on it and learn from it too.